Founded in 2001, Texbase provides compliance, quality and materials management software solutions that power great product experiences. Texbase data management and collaboration solutions deliver improved quality, speed and cost for brands and retailers in the apparel, footwear and consumer product industries. Texbase, a pioneer in web-based business solutions and collaboration platforms that unite brands, retailers, suppliers and testing labs, provides benefits that span the full product development and supply chain continuum, from product concept to regulatory compliance.
Candidates should have a passion for building scalable, high-quality, and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack.
• Experience in the .NET Framework building web apps with ASP.NET, C# and VB.NET
• Experience using Visual Studio IDE
• Version Control Systems (Team Foundation Server preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred in CS, IS, Engineering) or equivalent work experience
• Comfortable working in a small team environment with an aptitude to learn
• Experience with 3rd Party Controls: Telerik/Kendo, ComponentOne, ActiveReports
Texbase offers a competitive salary depending on experience along with vacation and health benefits.
Texbase is an equal opportunity employer.