Texbase User Conference - Acceleration 2017 Recap!
Jun 20, 2017
"I always enjoy the Texbase conference. It's a chance for brands to come together and share ideas. Every year I make valuable connections." -2017 Attendee
Every year, at Texbase's User Conference, the exchange of best practices and user experiences increases. This year's highlights included a panel discussion featuring Nicole Ognibene from Pearl Izumi and Bethany Bonney from L.L. Bean titled, Using Texbase to Accelerate Innovation and Maintain Quality. New and experienced users were able to converse with each other and the panelists about how they could enhance their use of the system to accomplish similar goals.
System enhancements, like the new Discussions release, were revealed along with brainstorming around Enhanced Concepts and a peek into Texbase's future.
Plan now for the 2018 Texbase Conference! We are already preparing the next user conference with the following plans based on user feedback:
Online attendance is being phased out, so build the 2018 Texbase User Conference into your plans and budget to join us!
- Bozeman, Montana, USA confirmed as location
- Accelerated Agenda packed full of valuable content but consolidated into 1.5 days to accommodate for less time out of the office
- More user panels and case studies
- User led workshop sessions
- Advanced Notice on Agenda Topics and Dates - soon to be released for early planning